2. Smoke and Vape-Free Company Vehicles:
- Smoking and vaping are strictly prohibited in all company-owned or leased vehicles at alltimes.
- Employees are responsible for ensuring their guests and clients comply with this policy when using company vehicles.
3. Smoke and Vape-Free Outdoor Areas:
- Smoking and vaping are prohibited in all outside corporate locations, including parking lots, courtyards, and other specifically designated outdoor spaces, as well as on all building sites managed by Maxion Civil.
- If it’s allowed by law, there will be a designated area for smoking and vaping at the construction site. This area will be clearly marked with signs and fenced off. We’ll also provide bins for safely disposing of cigarette butts. Just keep in mind that you can only smoke during your morning break, lunch break, and afternoon break
4. Smoking and Vaping During Business-Related Events:
- Smoking and vaping are prohibited during any business-related events, conferences, meetings, or other gatherings hosted by the company, both on and off-site.
- Employees are encouraged to report violations of this policy to their immediate supervisor, HR department, or other appropriate channels.
- The company strictly prohibits retaliation against any employee who reports a violation in good faith.
6. Compliance and Enforcement:
- All employees are expected to comply with this policy at alltimes.
- Non-compliance may result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
7. Support for Smoking Cessation:
- Maxion Civil encourages employees who smoke or vape to seek support and resources for quitting.
- The company may provide information on smoking cessation programs or resources available in the community.
8. Communication and Education:
- The company will conduct regular communication and training to ensure employees are aware of this policy and its importance.
- Information about this policy will be included in the employee handbook, orientation materials, and company communications.